Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Frisbee Sprints and Pushups

Did 100 pushups before I went to the park. When I got to the park I took an ultimate frisbee and threw it up in the air and into the wind and then sprinted to catch it. I was planning on doing this for an hour.
After about 35 minutes I threw a particularly steep and high throw and due to the sweat on my hands, when it came down it slipped through my hands and proceeded to hit me right in the business. I immediately crumpled to the ground and then quickly got up and retreated to my car for a couple minutes while I gathered myself and my dignity.
I finished the hour without too much pain. Now, I'm sitting on the couch and lamenting the fact that I did not catch that frisbee.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Treadmill Running - 1 hour

So tough for me. I feel like I barely made it an hour. 8 minute miles basically. Not happy about it really at all. Makes me want to get out...