Thursday, June 28, 2018

Morning Basketball - Lifting - Soccer

What a shit show my shooting is. So frustrating. I was not productive at all, in any way. Not even looking forward to playing next Tuesday.

Later I went to the Rec Center and worked back and biceps during Rainn's swim lesson. It wasn't a long workout (45 minutes) but I was also saving some for the soccer game.

So I played my first real soccer game ever and it was really fun. It was a lot of running but Ultimate prepped me for that part of it. It was a good time running around and I was super sweaty. Got over 20,000 steps for the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Treadmill Running - 1 hour

So tough for me. I feel like I barely made it an hour. 8 minute miles basically. Not happy about it really at all. Makes me want to get out...