Wednesday, October 30, 2019

5 Miles that felt like 9 or something.

So yesterday around 3 pm I settled into a blood donor chair where I was hooked up a machine for about 30 minutes that cyphoned about 2 pints of blood. Took a bunch of my red blood cells. I was good with it, still am.

Then today I took off for a run, just like the lady warned against. I had 7 or 6 in mind knowing 6 was more reasonable. I got 2 miles out and was completely gassed. I had to chill for quite sometime while my heart rate clicked back to a recovery zone. I got back and had one more mile in me. So 5 miles isn't too bad but I was hating every step that wasn't downhill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Treadmill Running - 1 hour

So tough for me. I feel like I barely made it an hour. 8 minute miles basically. Not happy about it really at all. Makes me want to get out...