Friday, May 18, 2018

Back At It.

After a week of being sick and not being able to work out or go to basketball or anything I worked out today finally.
Started off with warming up with simple steps on the agility ladder
Then did a circuit of bicep curls, ab extensions and side planks all with agility ladder steps in between.

Then did another circuit of push-ups, sit-ups, squats with a dumbbell and shoulder exercises.

The cold that I have was really letting me know it was still around and so when I went up to jump rope I could only get to 2 minutes and my legs weren't having it.

Then I went to running club and ran for about 20 minutes through the woods with Rainn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Treadmill Running - 1 hour

So tough for me. I feel like I barely made it an hour. 8 minute miles basically. Not happy about it really at all. Makes me want to get out...