Friday, February 22, 2019

5.3 Mile Run

Mid 30's out there with sunshine. I had Culver's for lunch so that was a poor choice..always is. I broke my finger the other day at Basketball so I have it buddy taped to my ring finger. I don't have mittens so I went gloveless. My right hand was fine but the swelling in my left, must have blocked some of the circulation because my other fingers were freezing.

Other than that and being about 8-10 lbs heavier than I'd like, it was a decent run. I meant to go five, an my route wasn't an up and back so I went 5.3 instead.

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/3395491088

No comments:

Post a Comment

Treadmill Running - 1 hour

So tough for me. I feel like I barely made it an hour. 8 minute miles basically. Not happy about it really at all. Makes me want to get out...