Thursday, August 2, 2018

Morning Basketball - SORT OF

I't's been a while since I journaled, but the workouts have continued even though yesterday I wasn't really feeling it at all so my back and bicep day was a bust.

So Tuesday morning at basketball I pulled something. Maybe it's a hamstring, I'm not sure. Either way I kept going just because it wasn't that bad. Later that afternoon I tried to sprint after the frisbee and that didn't go well AT ALL. I iced it and went on.

So this morning I debated as to whether or not to go play and I knew I shouldn't have gone. About 40 minutes in I popped it again. I immediately got off the court and brought a cold pack to work. Not happy about it seeing as how Sunday afternoon Ultimate will be here soon. The weather looks stormy so maybe I won't miss anything but still... I hate missing cardio opportunities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Treadmill Running - 1 hour

So tough for me. I feel like I barely made it an hour. 8 minute miles basically. Not happy about it really at all. Makes me want to get out...