Monday, April 15, 2019

6 Miles.

So it's been over a week since I ran, other than a little bit Wednesday with the running club kids. It was a beautiful day outside. It snowed last Thursday so there is still some melting snow around but not for long with upper 50's and sunshine.
Anyway, I got  about 1.25 miles and there were the long distance kids from the H.S. track team a little bit ahead. It took me a couple of blocks to catch them, but I did so that felt good.

Now I need to look up something that's been happening after my runs. I'm getting a tightness right behind the ball of my foot. I don't want that to turn into an injury.

LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Treadmill Running - 1 hour

So tough for me. I feel like I barely made it an hour. 8 minute miles basically. Not happy about it really at all. Makes me want to get out...